A course or six fruit acid peeling treatments for the intensive, gradual exfoliation of the skin, with no down time.
It actives the skin’s renewal processes, and in just 21 days refines the complexion.
The combination of the active ingredients in the 6 treatments is optimally coordinated in order to achieve gradual exfoliation of the skin, with no down time.
AHA Skin Peel Step 1 with 10% acid peel complex and pH 3,5
AHA Skin Peel Step 2 with 7% acid peel complex and pH 4
AHA Skin Peel Step 3 with 5% acid peel complex and pH 4,5
Ultimate Regenerating Serum pH 6 to neutralize the skin’s pH and regenerate the skin after each peeling treatment.
Apply the fruit acid serums at intervals of 2-3 days over a three-week period. For best results, use at night, before going to bed, and apply to the skin as follows:
1. Squeeze the contents of the tube into the little bowl provided.
2. Using the brush, apply a thin layer of the peel concentrate to the face, neck and décolleté, after cleansing.
Week 1: 2 x Ultimate AHA Skin Peel Step 1
Week 2: 2 x Ultimate AHA Skin Peel Step 2
Week 3: 2 x Ultimate AHA Skin Peel Step 3
3. Leave the concentrate on for about 10 minutes to take effect, then rinse off with water.
4. Next, apply one pipette length of Ultimate Regenerating Serum to the face, neck and décolleté.
5. Leave the serum on to take effect, then apply your regular moisturizing cream.
6. Use Ultimate Regenerating Serum every evening during the course of treatment under your usual moisturizer. During the day throughout the course of treatment and for 1-2 weeks afterwards, also apply Protecting Balm SPF 50 to the skin. You can apply your usual day cream and/or foundation on top, as required.
For external use only. Not for use on open wounds or skin that is irritated. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. If irritation, redness or burning occurs, discontinue use immediately, wash area with soap and water and consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or nursing mothers should consult a doctor before using this product. Not for use on sensitive skin. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin‘s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.